Join Our Construction Management Team
At Stonemark we build careers as well as buildings. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who have a professional demeanor and a desire to contribute to the management of our growing portfolio of upscale residential and commercial projects. We provide a dynamic work environment where you can stretch and develop your skills and be a part of a company you can be proud of.
Stonemark offers competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, along with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance (your choice of numerous plans)
- 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 8 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation during first 2 years of service; 3 weeks paid vacation thereafter
- 6 days paid sick time
If you’re looking for a stable career in a highly professional company and meet the qualification and experience requirements below, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Employment is contingent upon a positive reference evaluation and a successful background check. Only local applicants residing in the Greater Los Angeles area will be considered.
CURRENT JOB OPENING BASED FROM OUR WESTLAKE VILLAGE OFFICE:
Senior Construction Accountant/Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for verifying and processing hard and soft costs incurred during all phases of construction for our more complex projects and overseeing the production of our entire portfolio of monthly client requisitions. Successful candidates will possess the following combination of experience and skills:
- Possess a minimum of 8 years of project cost accounting experience in the construction industry with 3 years at a supervisory level (General Contractor or Owner’s Representative preferred)
- Administer and supervise the preparation of all types of construction industry documentation, including cost-plus style General Contractor invoice submissions, payment requisitions, contracts, change orders etc.
- Compile project costs, on a monthly basis, in AIA G702 and G703 format
- Process costs through a project management/job costing system utilizing workflows
- Investigate, audit, and reconcile complicated vendor accounting
- Possess expert knowledge of administrative practices and procedures typical to construction, including lien releases, insurance verification, and industry standard forms
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and a highly motivated ethic to work both independently and in a team environment
Chris Jacques, Owner