Stonemark develops critical path method schedules to identify conflicts and constraints that can impact project delivery and costs. Early in the planning and preconstruction phases, we focus on potential schedule impacts, proactively managing entitlement and jurisdictional requirements, team coordination, constructability review and long-lead delivery items. Our processes maintain communication among all members of the project team, allowing us to accelerate design and construction schedules and reduce overall project costs.
- Prepare overall preconstruction and project schedules
- Establish timelines for architects and consultants
- Evaluate contractors’ critical path schedules
- Establish milestones for team accountability
- Update schedule and monitor progress to anticipate problems
Residence Owner, Santa Barbara