Join our construction management team.
At Stonemark we build careers as well as buildings. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who have a professional demeanor and a desire to contribute to the management of our growing portfolio of commercial and upscale residential projects. We provide a dynamic work environment where you can stretch and develop your skills and feel valued and empowered.
Stonemark is a progressive firm that treats our staff well and rewards performance. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, along with an excellent benefits package.
If you’re looking for a stable career in a truly great company and meet the qualification and experience requirements below, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Only local applicants residing in the Greater Los Angeles area will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Medical insurance (your choice of numerous plans)
- 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 8 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation during first 2 years of service; 3 weeks paid vacation thereafter
- 6 days paid sick time
JOB OPENINGS BASED FROM WESTLAKE VILLAGE OFFICE
Stonemark Construction Management, an Owner’s Representative firm with a diverse portfolio of commercial and upscale residential projects, is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to provide key support for our senior project management team in administering all types of construction industry documentation during preconstruction, construction and close-out phases.
This is a dynamic position that requires a creative person with initiative and an inner drive to succeed. Successful candidates must have at least 3 years of construction industry experience (General Contractor or Owner’s Representative preferred) and demonstrate familiarity with project management procedures, terminology, concepts and relationships. Salary for this position ranges from $55K to $70K.
- Coordinate project documentation i.e., RFP, addenda, AIA standard forms, PCO, COR, CO, SOV, Pay Applications
- Monitor schedules and submittal logs
- Assist in developing Request for Proposals, solicit design team, consulting professionals and construction team, distribute & track bid documentation
- Prepare change orders and route change approval documents
- Analyze requests for change documents and make recommendations to project management team
- Interpret and reconcile project cost reports
- Develop efficient work flows ensuring timely and accurate completion of tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Top-notch planning and organizational skills and ability to produce error-free work under pressure
- Strong writing and analytical skills and computer aptitude to quickly learn or adopt new software applications
- Prior experience analyzing scopes of work and construction accounting desirable
- Experienced MS Office skills, particularly Excel in a PC environment. MS Project a plus
- Familiarity with construction management software such as PMWeb, Sage or Procore is beneficial
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Professional demeanor and versatile people skills
Stonemark is a progressive firm that treats our staff well and rewards performance. We provide an uplifted and collaborative work environment where our employees feel valued and empowered.
Visit our website for the complete job description, qualifications and experience requirements. All candidates must provide references. Only candidates who reside within one hour of our Westlake Village office will be considered.