Join our construction management team.
At Stonemark we build careers as well as buildings. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who have a professional demeanor and a desire to contribute to the management of our growing portfolio of commercial and upscale residential projects. We provide a dynamic work environment where you can stretch and develop your skills and feel valued and empowered.
Stonemark is a progressive firm that treats our staff well and rewards performance. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, along with an excellent benefits package.
If you’re looking for a stable career in a truly great company and meet the qualification and experience requirements below, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only local applicants residing in the Greater Los Angeles area will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Medical insurance (your choice of numerous plans)
- 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 8 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation during first 2 years of service; 3 weeks paid vacation thereafter
- 6 days paid sick time
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS BASED FROM WESTLAKE VILLAGE OFFICE
- Manage project documentation , i.e. RFP, addenda, AIA standard forms, PCO, COR, CO, SOV, Pay Applications, etc.
- Prepare and monitor schedules and submittal logs
- Develop Request for Proposals, coordinate bidding process in preconstruction phase
- Manage procurement and ensure financial terms and conditions for project participants comply through all phases of the project
- Perform change order administration, prepare and route change approval documents
- Analyze requests for change documents from project participants and make recommendations to project management team
- Interpret and reconcile project cost reports
- Develop efficient work flows ensuring timely completion of tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Strong writing and analytical skills and computer aptitude to quickly learn or adopt new software applications
- Experienced MS Project and MS Office skills, particularly Excel in a PC environment
- Experience using construction management software such as PM Web, Sage or Procore is preferred
- Prior experience analyzing scopes of work is a plus
- Ability to manage extreme detail and produce error-free work under pressure
- Professional demeanor and versatile people skills to work effectively with remote stakeholders and customers via phone and multi-media platforms (Skype, go to meeting, conference calls)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to ensure consistent and timely completion of tasks and projects
- All candidates must provide references and project list