Join Our Construction Management Team
At Stonemark we build careers as well as buildings. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who have a professional demeanor and a desire to contribute to the management of our growing portfolio of commercial and upscale residential projects. We provide a dynamic work environment where you can stretch and develop your skills and feel valued and empowered.
Stonemark is a progressive firm that treats our staff well and rewards performance. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, along with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance (your choice of numerous plans)
- 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 8 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation during first 2 years of service; 3 weeks paid vacation thereafter
- 6 days paid sick time
If you’re looking for a stable career in a truly great company and meet the qualification and experience requirements below, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only local applicants residing in the Greater Los Angeles area will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CURRENT JOB OPENING BASED FROM OUR WESTLAKE VILLAGE OFFICE:
Stonemark is currently seeking a Senior Construction Accountant/Accounting Supervisor.
Senior Construction Accountant/Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for verifying and processing hard and soft costs incurred during all phases of construction for our complex construction projects. Successful candidates will possess the following combination of experience and skills:
- Possess a minimum of 8 years of project cost accounting experience in the construction industry with 3 years at a supervisory level (General Contractor or Owner’s Representative preferred)
- Administer and supervise the preparation of all types of construction industry documentation including cost-plus style General Contractor invoice submissions, payment requisitions, contracts, change orders, etc.
- Compile project costs on a monthly basis in AIA G702 and G703 format
- Process costs through a project management/job costing system utilizing workflows
- Investigate, audit and reconcile complicated vendor accounting
- Possess expert knowledge of administrative practices and procedures typical to construction including lien releases, insurance verification and industry standard forms
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and a highly motivated ethic to work both independently and in a team environment