Join our construction management team.
At Stonemark we build careers as well as buildings. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who have a professional demeanor and a desire to contribute to the management of our growing portfolio of commercial and upscale residential projects. We provide a dynamic work environment where you can stretch and develop your skills and feel valued and empowered.
Stonemark is a progressive firm that treats our staff well and rewards performance. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, along with an excellent benefits package.
If you’re looking for a stable career in a truly great company and meet the qualification and experience requirements below, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]. Only local applicants residing in the Greater Los Angeles area will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Medical insurance (your choice of numerous plans)
- 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 8 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation during first 2 years of service; 3 weeks paid vacation thereafter
- 6 days paid sick time
JOB OPENINGS BASED FROM WESTLAKE VILLAGE OFFICE
We are currently seeking a qualified Junior to Mid-level Project Manager who will contribute to the successful management of our growing portfolio of projects. This position is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual who wishes to stretch and develop their skills.PROJECT MANAGER requires 2 to 5 years’ minimum experience in similar positions for ground-up or restoration projects of residential and or commercial buildings.
Key abilities will include the following:
- Previous work experience at either a general contracting firm or on the owner’s side.
- Experience in managing both preconstruction and construction phase services.
- Demonstrate familiarity with construction terminology, procurement, and industry standard documentation (i.e. RFP, addenda, PCO, COR, CO, SOV, etc.)
- Working knowledge of General contractors, trades, and site activities.
- Experience in managing Project Budget and Schedule.
- Professional demeanor and versatile people skills to work effectively with project participants via phone and multi-media platforms (MS Team, Zoom, conference calls.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to ensure consistent and timely completion of tasks and projects.
Initial duties will include a combination of the following:
- Support the Sr Project manager in managing interesting mix of preconstruction and construction phase activities for multiple projects located from Santa Barbara through Los Angeles.
- Help to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Managing the flow of project information between the Project team internally and externally, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Assist in soliciting project team including Architect, Engineers, other project consulting professionals and contractor by developing RFPs and coordinating the bid process.
- Coordinate design process with Architect under the direction of Sr. Project Manager.
- Review and approve progress invoices of consultant and contractor and confirm the work in place on site.
- Monitor and manage scope changes and bring all schedule and cost changes to Sr. Project Manager for final approval.
- Attend site meetings and review construction work.
Successful candidates must have at a minimum the following baseline experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, or engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Professional demeanor and a highly motivated ethic to work independently.
Ideal candidates will have some of the following skills:
- Total Project Budget Development
- Project Cost Management
- Technical report writing capability.
SALARY. Stonemark offers employment compensation that is commensurate with education & experience.