Join our construction management team.
At Stonemark we build careers as well as buildings. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who have a professional demeanor and a desire to contribute to the management of our growing portfolio of commercial and upscale residential projects. We provide a dynamic work environment where you can stretch and develop your skills and feel valued and empowered.
Stonemark is a progressive firm that treats our staff well and rewards performance. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, along with an excellent benefits package.
If you’re looking for a stable career in a truly great company and meet the qualification and experience requirements below, please submit your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]. Only local applicants residing in the Greater Los Angeles area will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Medical insurance (your choice of numerous plans)
- 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 8 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation during first 2 years of service; 3 weeks paid vacation thereafter
- 6 days paid sick time
JOB OPENINGS BASED FROM WESTLAKE VILLAGE OFFICE
Construction Project Accountant will be responsible for administering all types of construction industry documentation, including, applications for payment, contracts, change orders and project requisitions. Successful candidates should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (General Contractor or Owner’s Representative preferred) and the following combination of experience and skills:
- Ability to efficiently review, verify and process contractor payment applications and other consultant and professional invoices on a variety of assigned projects each month
- Knowledgeable about administrative practices and procedures common to construction, including change order documentation, AIA standard forms, lien releases, insurance verification, , etc.
- Collaboration with project team members ensuring smooth project progress and consistent delivery of accurate and timely service
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with construction management software such as PMWeb, Sage or Procore is preferred. Aptitude for learning new software
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and a highly motivated ethic to work both independently and in a team environment
- Administrative skills for general office environment support