Green & Environmental Construction Management
Sustainability can be both a pragmatic and a responsible choice, optimizing project performance by reducing energy usage and lowering life cycle costs. Stonemark offers a range of environmental planning and green building options that allow clients to incorporate select sustainable elements such as energy-efficient systems, eco-friendly materials, recycling and water conservation features into their green construction plan. We work with clients to develop all-inclusive energy master plans that meet specific sustainability goals while creating a positive impact for clients, communities and the environment.
Benefits of Building Green
- Increased energy and resource efficiency
- Reduced water usage
- Higher return on capital investment via reduced operating costs
- Improved health benefits and worker productivity
- Making the world a better place!
- Contemporary Ridgetop Residence
- Dharmakaya Center for Well-Being
- St. Jerome Community Hall
- Laguna Blanca School
Monsignor Norman Priebe